MIBOR just released Central Indiana housing market activity numbers for July 2019 vs July 2018. Here’s the scoop-
• Median sales price up 10% to top 200k for the first time.
• Closings were up 4%.
• New listings, days on market, and % of asking price were all flat.
• Active inventory declined 2% to 6,146 homes being available.
Below is what’s happening specifically in Marion County. Want to maximize your results in the current market, then get with Bob at 317-625-0655 or Dave (317) 626-5754. Now.
- Sales slowing slightly (down 3%)
- Causing inventory to increase (5,431 homes now available to choose from)
- Days on market (avg 36) same as a year ago
- Discount from asking price hanging at 2%
- Prices still ramping up (6% from a year ago)
Want to get the best deal in this market, call Indy’s Choice at (317) 625-0655
The local housing market showed signs of slowing in March. Numbers just released from MIBOR, the Metropolitan Indianapolis Board of Realtors, showed:
- The number of new houses with for sale signs were 5% fewer than a year ago.
- Closed sales were down 4%.
- The median sales price has been increasing at a slower pace.
However, there are 6,212 homes currently available for sale and nearly 37,000 homes have sold in the past 12 months. Interested in talking more on what the market is showing, give us a call at 317 625 0655