MIBOR just released its’ Central Indiana sales numbers for August.
- Closings up 2% over last August
- Inventory continues to slide, less than half what it was a year ago
- Causing prices to trend higher, up 15% from a year ago, with the median price now at $228,000
On average, homes are selling quicker. Our new listing from this past week had 14 showings the first day and $OLD for top dollar. More importantly, our client got the kind of terms he needed so he could move forward comfortably in pursuit of his new home. If you’d like that kind of know-how and service, give me a call at 317-625-0655.
First things first, I am here for you. Not one transaction is the same and in all my years in this industry, you have my experience on your side. My job is to guide you through the good, the bad, and the ugly in your real estate journey.
Secondly, if you find yourself in a bidding war, I have found that these tips can help contribute to an accepted offer.
- Shorten Your Contingency Timeline
- Money Talks
- Make a Personal Connection
And lastly, do not forget, I am working behind the scenes finding out the Seller’s Pain Points so your offer stands apart from the rest. Let me help you through these challenging times and get you in a new home for 2021. Give me a call at 317-625-0655