November housing market numbers are just in for Central Indiana, courtesy of MIBOR.
- Unlike the nation as a whole, new listings are slowly increasing, +4% from last 2017.
- Sales are up as well, 2% Y-o-Y, but in a slowing pattern.
- Prices continue to rise, with median sales price now $179,000. Up 9% from a year ago.
- Sellers are getting 95% of their original asking price. (Which is to say it’s still a seller’s market but not like last spring.)
- Available inventory remains very tight, with 7% fewer houses available for each buyer to choose from.
Want to learn how to take the most of this market for your own self? Give me a call at 317-625-0655.