Yes, Farm Credit makes agricultural loans and loans to farmers. But, they do so much more, and some of their programs may be of assistance in helping non-farmers to achieve their real estate and financial goals.
Here’s a few things they do:
* Lot loans with as little as 15% cash down.
* Jumbo home loans over $1M.
* Manufactured home loans with 25% cash down.
* 30 year mortgages on Log Homes with 15% cash down.
* Construction & Construction-Perm loans.
* Will finance owner builds.
* Large acreage purchases with credit given to out buildings.
If you think something like that may be of value to you- call me. I know a guy!