- Families wrapped up their summer vacations just in time to kick start the fall market.
- The activity pushed the median average price up 9% over a year ago, to $179,000.
- Closed sales were up 8% over August a year ago.
- Final prices averaged $6802 lower than the original asking price.
- Inventory remains tight
- But hey, there are 8,000+ homes for sale
If you are interested in a specific county or city, a Market Activity Report can be provided. Last month, Whitestown was highlighted. Click here for the report.
Indy’s Choice can be reached at 317-625-0655 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org